Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick Review

Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick
Reg. $7.00

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
I have been using this product for years.  Before using this product I also used MAC and Bobbi Brown concealer, both which are great, but I personally don't think they compare.  I love how this concealer is thicker than most, so it gives much better coverage, and lasts all day.  I use it to cover acne, blemishes, the dark under-eye imperfections, and use it as an eyeshadow primer.  I buy it one shade lighter than my foundation to help 'brighten my eyes.'  This is one of my favorite AVON products and I recommend it to everyone.  You can't beat the price either (especially when its on sale)!
AVON's Rating: 5 Stars
My Rating: 5 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment