Saturday, March 17, 2012

AVON SuperSHOCK Max Mascara Review

SuperSHOCK Max Mascara
Reg. $9
.35 oz. net wt.

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
I was very excited for this product since it has great reviews on AVON's site, but was somewhat disappointed after first using it.  Because I have extremely straight eyelashes I always curl my eyelashes before and after applying mascara, yet if you try to curl your eyelashes after applying this mascara it will clump your eyelashes together badly.  The bristles are very short so it is difficult to separate the lashes if clumping occurs.  I also didn't like how thick & stiff the wand is, when running low this will make it difficult to 'swirl' the wand to scrape the mascara off the sides. I have found that if you curl the wand while applying it goes on very well and looks great. After using this method I really do like this mascara.  I think you have to always give 1-2 weeks of an adjustment period to decide if you like a new product.
AVON's Rating: 4 Stars
My Rating: 3.5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment