Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON Glimmersticks Eye Liner Review

Glimmersticks Eye Liner
Reg. $7.00

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
This is the product that initially switched me over to AVON products.  In college I was desperate to find the perfect eye liner (after my tattooed eyeliner faded..grrr).  I think I tried every brand out there and fell in love when I found AVON Glimmersticks.  It goes on very easily, you don't have to press hard.  It lasts all day, never fading, and washes off easily as well.  AVON comes out with new colors for seasons, so if your a fan of the Glimmerstick watch for those as they are only temporary on sale.   I personally just like to stick with the blackest black now, but a few years ago I was a big fan of the emerald color as well.  If I could only own 1 AVON product, this would be it.
AVON's Rating: 4.5 Stars
My Rating: 5 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment