Monday, March 19, 2012

AVON ANEW Lash-Transforming Mascara + Serum Review

ANEW Lash-Transforming Mascara + Serum
Reg. $20

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
(Serum, .159 oz. net wt. Mascara, .229 oz. net wt)
I just started using the serum so my review will be coming soon!  I have heard that the attached mascara isn't very good, but with it being on sale for $4.99 just use the serum (that's why your buying it anyways).  If it works like Latise (as I've heard it does) I will be definetly stocking up. I heard a rumor that it is on clearance because they will soon be making it without the mascara attached (serum only).  Avon won't bring in an improved or updated item until the old item is completely sold out (this is why I always get great deals in the outlet).
AVON's Rating: 4 Stars
My Rating: TBA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment