Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON Lip Balms (chapstick) Review

Lip Balms (assorted flavors)
Reg. $0.99

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
I can't think of AVON without thinking of thier chapsticks (which are technically called lip balms because Chapstick is trademarked).  I always loved when my mother would buy these for me, and banana was my favorite flavor.  Instead of having standard flavors, AVON now comes out with seasonal flavors.  So if you find a flavor you love, stock up on it.  I personally think these are great for kids and younger teens.  They do the job of keeping your lips soft, but like most chapsticks out there, you do have reapply often.  They are more creamy than Blistex and smell great.  If you want a colored lip balm see my next post on Flavor Savors Lip Gloss.  If you need a more intense lip moisturizer I would look into buying a lip moisture treatment.
AVON's Rating: 3-5 Stars (depending on Season)
My Rating: 3.5 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment