Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON Flavor Savers Lip Gloss Review

Flavor Savers Lip Gloss
Reg. $0.99

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
When I was 12 and wanted to wear lipstick this is what my mom gave me.  Today I still wear this when I want color but my lips are dry and need moisture.  I do wish they had more colors.  The Cherry is a very bright red, and the strawberry has too much white shimmer for me, so I stick with the bubble gum flavor as it is a little more subtle.  The Cherry Flavor is the most popular, I just don't look with bright red lips.  Even though they are called 'lipgloss' they do not go on glossy and I consider them a lip balm.  If your wanting a colored lip balm this is the product to get.  I have also heard good things about the Shine Attract Lipstick, which is surounded by a hydrating gloss.  Although i haven't personally tried it.  I do know some people put the Glazewear Lip Gloss ontop of the Flavor Savers Lip Gloss to help keep the moisture longer and it gives the glossy color you want. Flavor Savers Lip Gloss has been one of AVONs staple products for a long time and most customers love them.  I personally only use them in the dry winter months
AVONs Rating: 4.5 Stars
My Rating: 4 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment