Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON SKIN SO SOFT Original Replenishing Body Lotion Review

SKIN SO SOFT Original Replenishing Body Lotion
Reg. $8
11.8 fl oz.

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
This is AVONs original body lotion that so many people rave about.  I think it is comparable to Jergins and Lupiderm, but is much thinner.  It goes on soft and is not oily.  If you can get it on sale, it will be the best deal you can get on any high quality lotion.  This worked great for my dry skin but didn't help my daughters eczema - so I would recommend the moisture therapy if you have extremely dry skin.  The original does not have any scent.  I have heard many good things about this lotion, and having owned basically every brand of lotion I have to say I am very happy with it.
AVON's Rating: 4 Stars
My Rating: 4 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment