Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON ExtraLasting Lip Gloss Review

ExtraLasting Lip Gloss
Reg. $9.00

Available in Tammy's AVON Store
Because of my dry lips (and my habit of occasionally biting my lower lip) I always have issues with extra lasting lipsticks actually lasting more than 1 hour.  I have tried every brand (litterally).  The only extra lasting lipstick that would actually last for me was MAC's, but I hated how the clear gloss would burn my lips.  This lipgloss is a little more sticky than most lipgloss so it's not 'kissable proof,' unless your significant other likes a sticky face.  It does however last like it says.  It will last a 4-6 hours for me, which is really long for me.  After an hour or so it loses the 'gloss & stickiness' but the color is still stained on your lips.  If you prefer the glossy look, you could always apply regular clear gloss when this happens.  I like how the gloss goes away so I can apply lip balms in the winter months.  I own so many lipsticks, lip stains, and glosses.  This is now the only colored lip product I use - I love it.   The colors go on lighter than you would think, so choose a darker color.  I definitely would  recommend it.
AVON's Rating: 4.5 Stars
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment