Saturday, March 17, 2012

AVON ExtraLasting Eyeshadow Review

ExtraLasting Eyeshadow
Reg. $9

Available in Tammy's AVON Store

.
053 oz. net wt.
Can I tell you how much I love eyeshadow?  I have so many colors of all different brands.  But I hate how eyeshadow doesn't last very long on me without first applying a primer or concealer so I was very excited for this product.  I ordered the Pink Sands color, which goes on very very light.  I think it will only show up if you have a dark complexion, so I just used it as a base.  It goes on moist but dries very quickly so you can layer other colors on top.  It didn't cause any creasing which I was worried about.  I didn't think it lasted any longer than my other eyeshadows.  I might be returning this item.
AVON's Rating: 3 Stars
My Rating: 1 Star

 

No comments:

Post a Comment