Thursday, March 15, 2012

AVON's ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream Review

ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream
Day Cream: Reg. $30.00
1.7 fl. oz.
Night Cream: Reg. $30.00
1.7 fl. oz.
I turned 30 this year, and had to accept the fact that I am no longer in my fun 20's.  Because my 54 year old mother has many wrinkles and her skin is beginning to sag (hopefully she doesn't read this) I decided I better start a skin regiment to prevent this from happening to me.  .  I always used L'oreal or Olay moisturizer, which I thought were very good creams, but apparently I didn't know what a good cream felt like.   Oh my gosh I am in LOVE with these creams.  I never knew putting on a moisturizer could feel so amazing on your face.   I finally now understand why so many people love the ANEW products.  I know it sounds funny, but I now love each day and night when I get to put these on.  I have been using it for a week now and my skin is so much softer throughout the day and not just when I put the cream on.  It is suppose to take 2 weeks for the fine lines and pores to reduce, so I will update my review next week.  Another bonus is that it is SPF 25.  I know that the ANEW products can be a bit pricey, so if you decide to buy them watch the brochures, as they go on sale every few weeks, and if you missed the sale remember you can always have AVON price match the old sale.
AVON's Review: 4 Stars
My Review:  4 Stars (for now)
Available in My Avon Store

No comments:

Post a Comment